343M Justin Hall
Courses I Teach
- PFP 105 Introduction to Personal Financial Planning
- PFP 300 Understanding Debt & Credit
- PFP 305 Advanced Personal Financial Planning
- PFP 310 Family & Consumer Economics
- PFP 456 Financial Counseling & Communication
- PFP 472 Personal Income Tax Concepts
- PFP 595 Professional Seminar in Personal Financial Planning
- Ph.D. Candidate in Personal Financial Planning, Kansas State University, Manhattan (expected graduation in 2019)
- MBA, Columbia College, Marysville (1999)
- BBA in Accounting and Management, Washburn University, Topeka (1987, 1988)
Cherie Stueve, MBA CPA-Inactive AFC®, teaches on-campus and online undergraduate courses in the Personal Financial Planning program. Cherie will be completing her PhD in Personal Financial Planning at Kansas State University in 2019. Her dissertation research is a qualitative study that explores how perceptions influence the selection of a financial professional from the options of financial planner, financial counselor, financial coach, and financial therapist.
Cherie is a private practice financial counselor who helps military and working households achieve financial goals such as paying off debt, building up emergency savings, and saving for retirement. Cherie earned her AFC® credential as a 2011 FINRA Foundation Military Spouse Fellow and is an active member of AFCPE® as a symposium presenter, submission and awards reviewer, and ad hoc committee member. She is also a member of the Financial Therapy Association and Financial Planning Association.